Last Updated: April 25, 2020
Changes to this Policy
Information we collect
Information you provide to us or allow others to provide to us.
We collect whatever information you provide to us.
- When you create an account, you provide us with personal information like your name, and email address.
- If you place an order by enrolling in a course, we collect your address, phone number, credit card information, and the details of your order.
- We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain School related activities.
- We retain information that you post or store through your account and/or on our website, including without limitation, order and subscription details, shopping cart details, and past orders.
- If you log in using a third-party service (like Facebook Connect or Google Plus), both we and that third-party may receive some information about you and your use of the services, including your list of contacts. We may also allow you to share or like content through your social media accounts. In those cases, the providers of those tools may receive information about you when you use those tools. You should check the privacy policies of these services and your settings there for more information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply, and any information that you submit to us, such as a resume.
- Location Information - If you have enabled location services on your device, we collect your location information to better provide the services to you. If you do not want this information collected by us, you can disable location services on your phone.
Information about you collected automatically from technology.
To make our Site and related services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) automatically collect information from you. We and our affiliates, analytics or service providers, and select businesses with whom we have marketing relationships, use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts, to analyze trends, administer the website, tracking users’ movements around the website, and to gather non-sensitive demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies on an individual or aggregate basis. Further information is contained below.
Analytics & Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. When you visit our website, we automatically collect the following types of information: information about the device you use to access the Internet (such as the internet protocol (IP) address, internet service provider (ISP) or mobile carrier, proxy server, device type, browser and add-ons, and operating system), referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, information on your shopping behavior on our website (e.g., page views, paths you take through our websites, etc.), general geographic location information (e.g., country or city) that shows where you are when browsing our websites, and search terms that you enter to reach our websites or enter on our websites to find products. We utilize analytics services and log files to help us track the efficacy of our websites, help us learn more about our customers’ and visitors’ shopping behavior, and for troubleshooting and maintenance purposes. We may collect and summarize customer and visitor information in a non-personal, aggregate format for statistical and research purposes.
Targeted Advertising. Third-party advertising companies serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. They may collect information about you through cookies and/or web beacons on our websites and other sites, and then display targeted ads on various sites that you visit. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads. Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on. We also track conversions with Google Adwords. To learn more, go to https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en.
Social Media Features. Our website includes social media features, such as the Facebook “Like” button and widgets, the “share this” widget, or interactive mini-programs that run on our site. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third-party or hosted directly on our websites. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
We do not respond to browser-based "do not track" signals. Some third party sites who push content to our site may keep track of your browsing activities over time and across different websites when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you.
If you don't like cookies, use the options in your web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Click on the "Help" section of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. But remember, if you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of this Site.
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- Provide the service to you, improve the service, and develop and Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation or other order communication
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send class or program updates
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our website and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis, including solicitation of your feedback
- Display content based upon your interests
We may create anonymous data records from information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data in many ways, including to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our services and improve site navigation. We reserve the right to use and disclose anonymous data to third party companies for any purpose in its discretion.
What we share
In order to make our Site work most effectively, we need to share information about you and your order with the other parties who help enable the service. This includes, for example, the payment processing partner(s) that we use to validate and charge your credit card.
We also share information in the following ways:
- With your consent or at your direction — We will share your information with entities outside of Studio H when we have your consent to do so or it is done at your direction.
- Upon invitation — If you invite friends to use the Site through our referral program or to share a shopping cart, we will share some information with the friends you invite like your name and picture. if you choose to join someone else’s cart, they will also see some of your information.
- To service providers —Studio H sometimes contracts with other companies for a variety of reasons related to providing the services to you, such as fulfilling orders, assisting with promotions, and providing technical services for our Site. These companies may have access to your personal information if they need it to facilitate or complete their work, however, our agreements with them limit their ability to use your personal information solely to fulfill orders or otherwise carry out their obligations in connection with providing you the services.
- For legal purposes — We may share your information when we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process, or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities, (b) prevent, detect, or otherwise handle fraud, security, or technical issues, and (c) protect the safety, rights, or property of any person, the public, or Studio H.
- On a non-personal or aggregate basis — We may use and disclose anonymous data to third party companies for any purpose in its discretion.
- Our affiliates — We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company. We may also share your information with our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
- Other Third Party Disclosures. We may enter into agreements with third party companies, like third party marketing and communication firms. A third party company may want access to information that we collect from you and we may share such information with a third party. For example, we may share your information with a third party advertising agency so as to better understand our customers and better target advertisements that may be relevant to you.
If you don’t want to receive our newsletter or marketing emails you may follow the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, update your communications preferences in your membership account on our website or contact using the contact information below.
You may update or delete any of your personal information in your account by editing your profile within your account or by sending an email to us at the email address set forth above. Please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes. If you have posted information publicly on any part of our site, you should be aware that others may have copied and retained it.
To find out how to opt-out of future sharing of certain information by us to third parties who are not our service providers, please email us at [email protected] and put "opt-out" in the subject line.
Security of your information
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to safeguard and secure the information we collect. If users have questions about the types of information collected on this web site or would like to request a correction of any information collected, please contact us at [email protected].
Links to other sites
A note about children
Our Site is not directed to and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. We recognize the privacy interests of children and encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Data, we will take steps to remove such data. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us at [email protected]. By using the Service, you are representing to us that you are not under the age of 13.
Dispute resolution and contact information
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Studio H by e-mail at [email protected]. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
105 Coronado Ct B-101,
Fort Collins, CO 80525